Atlas’ Modular approach to Hydraulic Valve Operation supporting FRAC operations removes personnel from the RedZone around the wellheads. This unique approach uses a Central Hydraulic Power Unit (CHPU) to support multiple independent Valve Control Pods positioned outside the RedZone while controlling each well.
Relia-FRAC™ Services offers a modular solution to hydraulic valve actuation, thus significantly reducing the carbon footprint of more traditional actuation systems.
- CHPU system powers the pods
- Each pod maintains its own stored energy
- Pods are designed with five and six interface stations
- Pods stations can be activated manually or via the CHPU
- Station lockouts and code protection
- Valve positioning indicated on CHPU