Health, Safety and Environmental
Atlas Pressure Control is committed to developing, maintaining, and promoting a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) program and environment. Through our commitment and dedication, we strive to protect our employees, customers, vendors, contractors, and the communities where we live and operate. HSE is a core value that permeates everything we do, whether working on the boardroom floor or the shop floor. Integrating a highly effective HSE program into all aspects of our business will support Atlas in delivering innovative products and services while leaving the smallest environmental footprint. Atlas’ philosophy empowers our employees to protect people, processes, property, and the environment. Our strategy is to use proactive tools to promote and foster safety excellence.
In Atlas’ pursuit to provide a safe and healthy work environment for every employee, we rely on the following practices and policies in which to make it a reality:
- Comply with or exceed all relevant HSE legislation, regulations, and policies
- Create an HSE culture and environment of trust, accountability, and uncompromising standards with the full support of management
- Provide the necessary resources to identify, assess, and monitor a successful HSE program
- Periodically review HSE impacts related to our business activities
- Provide training and education to our employees so they understand their roles, responsibilities, and known hazards involved with their job functions
- Provide and implement a means to communicate to and obtain feedback from employees, customers, and other third parties
It is Atlas Pressure Control’s belief that all health, safety, and environmental incidents are preventable. We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace that will minimize incidents and are committed to continuous HSE improvement.
Atlas Pressure Control sees a tremendous value in improving lives, recognizes our social responsibility and seeks to do our part. We strive to create a positive work environment through fairness and understanding, equal opportunity, and dignity. But our responsibility does not end there, and we strive to make the world a better place through every interaction with our associates, customers, and communities.
We are committed to making a difference in the following ways:
- Reducing carbon footprint
- Purchasing fair trade products
- Investing in environmentally conscious businesses
- Being involved in the communities in which we work
- Being a good neighbor
Together we can make a difference, and we invite you to join us.