How to Apply:
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Store, redistribute, receive, ship and retrieve materials and equipment within the warehouse.
- Practice safe work habits and comply with all quality, safety, health and environmental policies, procedures, programs, and regulations
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- Opening crates and other containers
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory
- Perform other regular duties as assigned or requested
Education, Training, Experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience working within a wellhead facility preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge in the procedures and safety measures regarding material movement and loading and unloading
- Knowledge of raw materials and production processes
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk and sit; talk and hear
- Regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear
- Ability to clearly hear voices or alarms, bells, and other noise
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.