Multiple locations: Odessa, Houston, Dallas/ Fort Worth, San Antonio – TX
How to Apply:
Responsible for selling, communicating, and marketing Atlas products & services. Must possess strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and be goal oriented.
- Establish strategic relationships with new and existing customers. Provide reports on sales activity, sales forecasts, field information, & overview.
- Communicate customer needs and accurately deliver a product forecast to supply chain and inside sales departments.
- Provide input and support to improve processes and customer fulfillment
- Keep abreast of new products, specifications and industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- Secure business by making sales calls in person, via phone, virtually, or email.
- Market Atlas products and services by demonstrating their benefits and applications.
- Network regularly at industry events to stay abreast of industry trends and customer movement/activity levels.
- IComply with all quality, safety, HSE policies, procedures, and programs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working knowledge of wellhead related products and the associated environment for service
- Intermediate Computer Skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; stand, walk and sit; talk and hear
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Ability to clearly hear voices or alarms, bells, and other noise
Regularly work in an office environment; however, may work in assembly areas, field service machine shop, & on customer location
- Some occasional travel may be required to areas like DFW, Denver, Houston, Austin, & field locations as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.